Today, I’m launching a new business.
Excited? You bet.
For the last two years, I’ve helped people transform the way they do marketing.
At HubSpot, I worked personally with more than 50 companies in different industries to develop and execute proven marketing strategies. I also trained hundreds of companies in topics like email marketing, contact database management, contact list segmentation, advanced lead generation, and marketing analytics and reporting. I managed a live, weekly webinar for 150+ marketing agencies around the world, broadcasting case studies from the best inbound marketers in the business.
But you don’t care about that.
You care about your business. Or your job as a marketer.
I started Extreme Inbound to help your company’s marketing flourish. I started this company to:
- Get you more website traffic.
- Build your list of qualified contacts (leads, newsletter subscribers, etc.).
- Nurture your contacts to drive more sales.
At Extreme Inbound, we’ve got five company principles:
- Follow the fundamentals of the inbound marketing methodology to get you more business from your website.
- Identify the low-hanging fruit to help you see results in as little as 100 days.
- Report with action. Our client relationships are partnerships. We closely monitor, report on and provide suggestions around website traffic, lead generation and customer relationships.
- Set clear goals with you to structure our relationship in a systematic way, one that meets your expectations and helps to prioritize our efforts together.
- Teach and be taught. We’ll help you out-educate your competitors by developing content that directly engages your prospects, your leads and your customers.
My goal is to help you see more from your marketing efforts. To get more bang for your buck. To optimize the time you spend on things like blogging, social media, trade show marketing and email marketing.
I’ve seen the inbound methodology work, and I’m excited to use it at your company to drive more business.